Yelahanka: An Overview
Located in the suburb of Bangalore, Yelahanka has emerged as one of the most prominent residential hotspots in the city. It is one of the fastest-growing localities and currently has several residential projects that are being developed. With maximum supply in the mid-segment category and availability of large land parcels, Yelahanka is fast emerging as one of the favored real estate investment destinations in North Bengaluru. Leading developers in Yelahanka: Puravankara, Prestige, Sobha, Brigade, and many others.
After the IT boom in the 1990s and the establishment of the international airport in Northern Bengaluru, demands for flats in Yelahanka has gone up steadily. The presence of excellent social infrastructural facilities including educational institutions, healthcare facilities, and entertainment options have attracted many potential investors and homebuyers to Yelahanka. The region offers a huge scope of appreciation, especially due to the planned developments near the airport and excellent connectivity.
Connectivity with nearby Yelahanka localities:
- Located near the Kempegowda International Airport (19.5Km), which is easily accessible via NH44. can be accessed through the Kempegowda International Airport Road.
- The nearest railway station to Yelahanka is Yelahanka Junction, that connects Bengaluru with central, northern, and western parts of the country via Guntakal Junction.
- The arterial roads connecting Yelahanka with other prominent areas in the city are NH 9 towards Doddaballapur and NH 44 that provides accessibility towards Devanahalli and the city.
- The elevated expressway between Hebbal and Yelahanka provides swift connectivity to the international airport.
- Under phase III, a 32 km metro corridor has been proposed between Carmelaram and Yelahanka. It is currently in the planning stage and the construction is expected to begin in 2025 and end in the mid-2030s.
Major Growth drivers:
- Proposed metro rail network between Carmelaram – Yelahanka will propel residential real estate activity in the region
- Proximity to Kempegowda International Airport and employment hubs such as Embassy Manyata Tech Park and Kirloskar Business Park
- Proposed aerospace SEZ, Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR) and logistics park near Devanahalli are likely to enhance the employment opportunities as well as the residential developments in the region
- The 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road (PRR), currently under construction, will reduce the traffic density on the NH 44
- Widening of the NH 7 up to the airport from six to eight lanes will add significant value to the region
Major Business Hub:
- Embassy Manyata Tech Park: 10.9Km via NH-44
- Whitefield: 29.5Km via NH-75
- Yelahanka offers good connectivity to Devenahalli & IT zones there.
Major Social Infrastructures:
- Canadian International School
- National Public School
- Nava Chethana Hospital
- KK Hospital
- Neha Prakash Hospital
- Food World Mall
- Yelahanka New Town Shopping Complex
- Mega Mart Mall, to name a few.